pan-users

[Pan-users] Recover old-style folder messages - how?

From: Charles Sullivan
Subject: [Pan-users] Recover old-style folder messages - how?
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 19:39:32 -0400

I recently upgraded my OS and PAN along with it.
Very nice guys - the new interface is much more convenient
for the way I use it.

Only one problem:  I had a lot of saved articles in folders
which were stored in mbox format in my previous releases of
PAN, but now I notice that folders contain individual
messages.

Is there any tool for importing the old folders into
the new folder format?

Regards,
Charles Sullivan