pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Match Unread Messages

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Match Unread Messages
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 02:27:26 -0700

On Fri 01 Aug 2003 01:19, Mark Derricutt posted as excerpted below:
> How comes theres no "Match Unread Messages" option?
>
> Under the old filter menu this was selectable, its somewhat annoying not
> having it.. :(

This has been mentioned..  It's apparently a regression with the latest beta,
altho I haven't seen anything directly from Charles or Chris on this so it's
possible they had something else in mind that just isn't communicating
telepathically to well.  <g>  (I opened kmail to go read the announcement
from which I could click the link to d/l it, but just finished catching up my
Mandrake cooker lists, so haven't actually done the upgrade from .92 to .93
yet, so haven't seen the bug yet personally..)

--
Duncan - List replies preferred.
Benjamin Franklin