pan-users

[Pan-users] Did I miss an option somewhere?

From: Bruce Bowler
Subject: [Pan-users] Did I miss an option somewhere?
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:07:14 -0400

I'll be the first to admit it wouldn't be the first time I missed an
obvious setting somewhere...

I read news from 4 different servers.  When I start Pan, I'd like it to go
out and update all 4 servers, as opposed to just the currently selected
server.  Is there a setting, either global or on a per server basis, that
will tell Pan "go update me on startup"?  I do have "Download new headers
from subscribed groups when starting Pan" on the "behavior" tab checked
but that only appears to apply to the currently selected server.

Yes, I know about ctrl/b and a to get all the new headers on a server, but
I'm lazy, I want Pan to do it for me :-)

I'm currently running 0.14.0 on a RH 8.0 system with the 2.4.20-19.8
kernel.

--
Bruce Bowler        | A lawyer is just like an attack dog only without