pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Re: How do I keep read messages between runs?

From: Mick Wever
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Re: How do I keep read messages between runs?
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 08:24:30 +0200

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 08:37:00 -0700, Charles Kerr wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 04:31:50PM +0200, Mick Wever wrote:
>
>> What a hassle.
>
> Whine, whine, whine. ;)

:D yeah yeah, bug reporting's a tough life. Sad to say, still happening in
0.14.0.91 windows version. When I start up, i will only get unread
messages, if I 'download all articles' (under more download options), it
gets fixed. But then if I change selected group and come back again, I get
the font/overlapping-duplicate articles as complained by others. If I
change selected group again and come back again, once again all my
articles have dissappeared.

Mick.

ps. [Likely a silly Q] I have got a virus scanner deleting some of the
downloaded files (when download bodies too is checked) running in the
background, I presume PAN can handle this cross-usuage?