pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] pan 0.14.0.90 - head retrieval

From: Kevin
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] pan 0.14.0.90 - head retrieval
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:05:57 -1000

Should be headER retrieval..unless my head is up my ass and it was a freudian
slip.  (no comments from the peanut gallery please)   :P

Anyway, more info.  I load a group, delete half the headers using the delete
option on the right-click menu.  Go to another group, click back on the first
group, press enter or double-click to load the articles, all articles
including old ones appear.  :\

Kevin