pan-users

[Pan-users] An article that crashes pan-0.14.0

From: Himanshu J. Gohel
Subject: [Pan-users] An article that crashes pan-0.14.0
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 19:09:54 -0400

This one article seems to consistently crash Pan 0.14.0 (on SGI IRIX
6.5.20m) whenever I click on it.  Unfortunately the poster seem to be
using the "X-no-archive: yes" option, so I can't give a google reference
to it and I can't get Pan to display it so I don't have a Message-ID, but
here are the rest of the details:

Server: news.microsoft.com
Group : microsoft.public.streets-trips
Article author: R.S. [Bob] Heuman
Article title: Photo against Streets and Trips map of SAME border area
Posting date: July 12, 2003

Can anyone else reproduce the crash?  I tried "pan -debug" but that didn't
output any message at all when crashing.

Himanshu