pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] 0.14.0.90: Header pane looses focus after deletion

From: Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 0.14.0.90: Header pane looses focus after deletion
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:23:21 -0500

On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 12:15:07PM +0200, Nicolas Girard wrote:
> Hi,
> AFAIK this defect appeared with the last release.
>
> When an article is deleted, the header pane looses focus, which forces
> the user to hit 'space' or 'down' + 'up' to set the focus on the next
> article.
>
> Tested on i686 / mdk9.1 / pan-0.14.0.90-1tex.rpm
>
> As a general rule, should I open a bug in bugzilla for such a tiny bug ?

yeah, open a bug for this. it irritates the heck out of me. my usual way of
reading news is to delete messages once I've read them; so it irritates me
that I can't just read down the list of messages (tabbed mode, looking at
the message tab), deleting as I go, without having to hit the keys for the
next, then previous message (so I don't skip messages).

Carl Soderstrom.
--
Systems Administrator
Real-Time Enterprises