pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.14.0.90 - "Face-down once more on the greasy

From: Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.14.0.90 - "Face-down once more on the greasy boardwalk of love"
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 14:44:57 -0500

On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 09:08:20AM -0400, John LeMay wrote:
> > Has someone taught me how to program and fix Pan bugs under hypnosis?
>
> Osmosis. You slept too close to your PC.

I did that for years, never did me any good. :(

Seriously, I once had an apartment so small that there was room for the
computer on its table, OR a bed.
I chose the one I spend more time on; and slept on a row of couch cushions
on the floor. Actually was quite comfortable and I persisted in doing it,
even when I moved and no longer had to. Was quite nice to be able to roll
out of bed and up into the computer chair. :)

Carl Soderstrom.
--
Systems Administrator
Real-Time Enterprises