pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Sending UTF-8 messages.

From: Himanshu J. Gohel
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Sending UTF-8 messages.
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 11:23:57 -0400

"Tanu Kaskinen" asked:

> A bonus question: How do I get an automatic signature attached to my
messages?

That's the easy one...go to Tools > Posting Profiles and set up a profile
and your signature.  That's one half of it...the other half is a hidden
feature in Pan -- it remembers which profile you used when you post in a
specific group, and it will use that next time.  You can change which
profile to use when you post a message.

As a feature request, I would suggest that this "hidden-feature" should be
made an explicit setting in Newsgroups > Group Properties.

Himanshu