pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Downloads Fail

From: Rinaldi J. Montessi
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Downloads Fail
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 15:34:37 -0400 (EDT)

> On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 01:21:35PM -0400, Rinaldi J. Montessi wrote:
>
> > > Does anyone know a fix for this?
> >
> > I used to see that before I started running cvs versions.  I'd exit
> > PAN, restart and resume. (Other things get broken in cvs :-))
>
> Feel free to file bug reports... :)

Thinking back more than a couple of weeks is hard for me, but I
believe I started using cvs when I read on the list that you had
incorporated the patch submitted by (the name escapes me) for wakeing
up dead sockets.  I have not had the problem since.

Do I interpret correctly that you want bug reports on cvs?  I figured
cvs to be a work in progress, ergo, laden with hidden "features" :-)

Rinaldi
--
Did you hear about the model who sat on a broken bottle and cut a nice figure?