pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: 0.14 running on debian unstable

From: Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: 0.14 running on debian unstable
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 15:06:46 +0200

On Sat, 07 Jun 2003 13:02:40 +0200, Christophe Lambin wrote:

> On Sat, 07 Jun 2003 09:59:59 +0200, Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti
> Dutra wrote:
>
>>      I still had a problem that it ceased to download articles after a time.
>
> If you can reproduce this, file a bugzilla report and attach the output of
> 'pan --debug-sockets'.

        Thank you for the tip.

>> And it still seems it has a problem with the first lines of an idented
>> paragraph like this one.
>
> What problem?  I can read it just fine using 0.14.0 on gmane.

        The problem is in writing, not reading.  Look at the first line of this
very same paragraph; it is way too long.

        In contrast, this one paragraph has been written with GNU
Emacs auto-fill-mode.  See that the first line isn't too long, and
this is how it should be.  Perhaps that's my just reward for not using
gnus in the first place...

        Depending on the client, the first line of the first paragraph
above will appear with the last one or two words broken in a following
line alone by themselves.

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra