pan-users

[Pan-users] Downloading incomplete attachments?

From: Alberto BARSELLA
Subject: [Pan-users] Downloading incomplete attachments?
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 08:18:04 +0200

Hello,
        is there any way to "convince" pan into downloading an
incomplete yEnc posting (say, 1 or 2 segments missing)?
PAR2 is making its way into some of the newsgroups I play with, and
someone suggested using it to repair incomplete attachments, so my first
problem would be to download them :)

Bye,
Alberto
--
Alberto BARSELLA
** Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning.