pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] 0.14.0 article viewing

From: Rinaldi J. Montessi
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 0.14.0 article viewing
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 14:51:22 -0400

Kevin wrote:
On Saturday 10 May 2003 07:48 am, Rinaldi J. Montessi wrote:

Kevin wrote:

Well, that's the interesting thing.  There doesn't seem to be a trend or
certain way to do it.  I'll watch for the next time it happens, and post
the group and article.

Thinking out loud.  Is you news server a server farm by any chance?

If you consider 2 servers a farm, yes.  ;)

I wonder if they're "interactive". Meaning if something is not available on one it automatically searches the other to fill a request.

Adelphia.net has three servers (news1, news2, news3) and it doesn't work that way. I have to change servers to look for missing bits.

Rinaldi
--
Stealing a rhinoceros should not be attempted lightly.