pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] 0.13.96 and URLs?

From: Bobby D. Bryant
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 0.13.96 and URLs?
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 04:33:27 -0600

On 2003.04.25 08:51, Charles Kerr wrote:

On Fri, Apr 25, 2003 at 08:25:25AM -0600, Bobby D. Bryant wrote:

> After upgrading to 0.13.96, Pan no longer pops up my browser when I
> click a URL.  Is anyone else seeing the same thing?

Works For Me (tm).

Maybe check Edit|Preferences and see what browser you're using?
Does any information come up in the Log Viewer?

I did have to make some changes to the URL launcher to get it
working right with Windows, so it's possible there's a bug
that I'm somehow not triggering on my system.

False alarm... I rebuilt it and now it works correctly.

FWIW I'm using Garnome for my GTK2 support, and I'm starting to get the impression that it does not always build all the components correctly, and doesn't always let me know when something fails. (So when I say "I rebuilt it", I'm saying I rebuilt Pan and all its dependencies in Garnome.)

--
Bobby Bryant
Austin, Texas