pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Seg fault in 0.13.95

From: J. Gardner Biggs
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Seg fault in 0.13.95
Date: 23 Apr 2003 08:14:22 -0500

On Tue, 2003-04-22 at 09:45, Charles Kerr wrote:
> Hi Nathan,
>
> straces aren't much help; please see http://pan.rebelbase.com/bugs/
> for instructions on what does help.  Thanks!
>
> cheers,
> Charles

I tried to use the procedures on the pan website to create a backtrace
for bugzilla but was unable to start pan at all.  Here is the output
from gdb in the terminal.

(gdb) r --disable-crash-dialog
Starting program: /usr/local/bin/pan --disable-crash-dialog
[New Thread 1081471840 (LWP 7412)]
[New Thread 1092087088 (LWP 7413)]
[New Thread 1100479792 (LWP 7414)]
[New Thread 1116949808 (LWP 7415)]
[New Thread 1125342512 (LWP 7416)]
[New Thread 1133735216 (LWP 7417)]
[New Thread 1142127920 (LWP 7418)]
Extra content at the end of the document
Extra content at the end of the document
Extra content at the end of the document
Extra content at the end of the document
Extra content at the end of the document
[New Thread 1150520624 (LWP 7419)]
[New Thread 1158913328 (LWP 7420)]
[Thread 1150520624 (LWP 7419) exited]
[Thread 1158913328 (LWP 7420) exited]
Couldn't get registers: No such process.

The event that I am trying to report is a segfault when selecting
attachments for download with shift-s.

What next?