pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] problem with 0.13.94

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] problem with 0.13.94
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 14:52:37 -0700

On Mon 14 Apr 2003 12:55, address@hidden posted as excerpted below:
>         I feel stupid replying to my own post, but geeze it only seems to
> have gotten worse. I'm going back to 0.13.90 untill this crashing stuff is
> fixed.

Man, the least you could have done was run it from a console window to see if
it spit anything out there as it died.  Sheesh!  Charles wasn't kidding about
general complaints and thousands of lines of code!  Even someone that doesn't
want to bother debugging can run a program from a console window and report
what it leaves there.  Those that can't even do that shouldn't be running
betas in the FIRST place!  IOW, it appears you shouldn't even run 0.13.90, go
back to 0.13.3 or whatever.

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin