pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] problem with 0.13.94

From: frizop
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] problem with 0.13.94
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 14:55:19 -0500

I feel stupid replying to my own post, but geeze it only seems to have gotten worse. I'm going back to 0.13.90 untill this crashing stuff is fixed.

thanks in advance,
--Nathan

address@hidden wrote:
    FYI love the new release of pan, but I'm having a problem with it.
More often now then ever before, when switching around large binary groups, I've noticed that pan will just abnormally close. It doesn't even report a seg fault or anything, just poop gone. I was thinking it might be that while I'm loading a group, I click to try and load something else, and that crimps it. Anyway, just wanted to get the idea out there that its doing it more so now then in the last minor release.

thanks in advance,
--Nathan