pan-users

[Pan-users] Not able to run pan

From: Stefano Zanelli
Subject: [Pan-users] Not able to run pan
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 17:48:40 -0100

Hello All!

I'm new to pan and to this list and I know that what I'm going to ask is really
silly for "old" users, but I'm not able to run pan correctly.
I'm trying to run it on a RH8.0A platform and the pan version is 0.13

First of all:
When I run pan it tries to connect to the news server even if the setting is
not checked in the preferences.
Second:
When I run pan it always informs me that the previuos time I used it it crashed
loosing all my informations and setting, I suppose. It happens even if I use
the Exit option.
Third:
The option get new headers an bodies retrieves only the headers. I hate this.
Then:
I download, via flag option, all the bodies (the green/blu symbol is near at
each message) and I read messages. Exit, and run again pan. This time there is
no sign near at the message and I'm not able to read the (probably) stored
messages.

Can you help me???

--
Ciao.