pan-users

[Pan-users] "Lost" headers???

From: John Aldrich
Subject: [Pan-users] "Lost" headers???
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 17:33:23 -0500

I'm using Pan to read the SpamCop newsgroups and it appears that I'm losing
headers somehow, because even after I've read everything that I can using the
"n" key, I still show articles left to read. I've deleted the news server,
I've deleted the groups and all the headers. I've re-subscribed and
re-downloaded all the headers for the groups I read, and yet I continue to
have this problem using the latest version of Pan on RedHat 8.0.

I don't recall seeing any other reports on this... and since I don't really
have another newsreader I can use at this point, I don't know if it's Pan or
the news server or what...

Can someone else tell me if they are seeing this behavior?
        Thanks...