pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.13.93 - "Don't you cry, it'll give you lines arou

From: frizop
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.13.93 - "Don't you cry, it'll give you lines around your eyes"
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:36:11 -0600

Ok, lets cut to the chase, my "match high scoring articles only" icon is missing, which makes the only way to view high scoring articles only [or toggle the option] is to click about 4 different checks out of the menu.

The new coloring scheme looks wonderful, very xnews'esk. But to get me to switch to the new pan, I must have that icon.. Also, wouldn't it be nice if we had a menu option that opened the Scoring file without loading a group?

        FYI -- Love you guys at PAN! Keep up the great work!

thanks in advance,
--Nathan