pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.92 - "She said that MY DEAD CATWASSTUPID."

From: Paul Hudson
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.92 - "She said that MY DEAD CATWASSTUPID."
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 18:49:35 -0000

> No, I suspect more people understand "contains" and "begins with" than
> understand "matches regular expression".

I'll bet that most people when they get used to using scoring will use
"matches", though (mostly for the \b word boundary stuff). And perhaps
"contains" for email addresses.

Anyway, since I semi-volunteered to document this lot for Pan, I guess it's
partly up to me to make this clear to Pan users...

P.