pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] check for new headers not working...

From: Chris Petersen
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] check for new headers not working...
Date: 24 Mar 2003 23:56:07 -0800

> After deleting my config.xml and trying prefs-change-apply-ok-prefs
> as you suggest, I'm not able to duplicate the problem.  Could you give
> a more step-by-step recipe?

Not really sure.  I change one or several of those three "load headers"
selections, ok (apply is obviously redundant), and then go back to
prefs.  sometimes they change, sometimes they don't. As best as I can
tell, the first two don't stick - sometimes selecting the first two
leaves the third checked, sometimes they all get disabled.  thus, as far
as I can tell, either I get all three enabled, or only get the first one
enabled (or possibly all disabled - haven't tried that one yet).

-Chris