pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] check for new headers not working...

From: Chris Petersen
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] check for new headers not working...
Date: 24 Mar 2003 22:46:17 -0800

Actually, the more that I play with this (I deleted my prefs to test in
more detail), it seems that the prefs section is rather messed up.  I'll
make changes, apply, ok, then go to prefs again (without quitting pan)
and it changes things on me.

VERY annoying to have it auto-select "download headers and bodies on pan
startup" when you have a monthly bandwidth cap for nntp.

-Chris