pan-users

[Pan-users] check for new headers not working...

From: Chris Petersen
Subject: [Pan-users] check for new headers not working...
Date: 24 Mar 2003 22:24:00 -0800

updated to the latest beta (hoping that the control-shift-{home,end}
selection keys would work - they still don't) and noticed a bunch of my
prefs got wiped.

Anyway, I decided to leave the "check for new headers when loading
groups" bit unchecked, but it wouldn't stick.  I messed around a bit and
discovered that the "check for new headers when pan opens" box does not
stay checked unless the "when loading groups" one is also checked...

just thought I'd mention it.

-Chris