pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Moving all sent news posts to other client

From: Holger Hoffstaette
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Moving all sent news posts to other client
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 18:49:21 +0100

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:45:47 +0100, Jakob Breivik Grimstveit wrote:

> I'm using Pan for news, Evolution for mail. I would like to know whether
> there is a way to get all sent posts in Pan over in Evolution one way or
> the other. Have tried various ways, including with Mozilla, but nothing
> works. Is this possible at all?

I don't think it's possible automagically, but for archiving I pipe my
postings into my Cyrus IMAP server via 'deliver' and it works fine. It would
be majorly cool if the command for this could somehow be customized, but
then again I don't think relying on external tools is such a good idea.
Maybe just being able to 'save' to an SMTP server would be a good solution.

Holger