pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan filters

From: Mark Derricutt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan filters
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 06:21:10 +1200

On Tuesday, March 18, 2003 07:02:12 -0800 Charles Kerr <address@hidden> wrote:

The scorefile in the upcoming 0.14.0 is an improved replacement
of the bozo filter.

Can a rule action to "add a score entry" be added? I was thinking the other day I wanted to add a rule that said "match any post with my surname, in any group, and add a watch" ( which now means - match any post with my surname, in any group, and add a new score, on the posts subject, of 9999" but I can't seem to work out how to do that currently.