pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan filters

From: Gene Ward Smith
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan filters
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 06:03:58 -0500

There seems to be a general rule that filters on newsreading programs shall
be hard to use, and Pan does not seem to be an exception. It seems to be
impossible to edit the filters within Pan, for one thing. Once the filters
are set, the Bozos are not reliably filtered out, for another. Finally,
articles of mine which I've read before keep coming back. I don't like my
style *that* well, wonderful as it doubtless is.

Am I all wet, partially wet, or unhappily dry? What am I doing wrong?