pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Yet Another Feature Request.

From: Johan Ovlinger
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Yet Another Feature Request.
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 20:59:10 -0500

Quoth Mark:
  Sounds like a call for scripting :)

I think that is a fantastic idea. I guess the question is how command
driven pan is internally: would an embedded python* interpreter have to
re-implement/re-modularize existing functionality, or would it have to
create commands and drop them into the command executor?

Johan

* I only say python cause I think it rocks. I understand that LUA is
  quite lightweight, and the gimp is very happy with... erm.. guile?