pan-users

[Pan-users] Yet Another Feature Request.

From: Eric Ortega
Subject: [Pan-users] Yet Another Feature Request.
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 09:44:08 -0800

I many times queue up a pile of binaries to download and then decide that
I want to also get one or two things that I've just seen.  Currently I
add them to the queue, open up the task manager, move them to the top,
and be happy.

I've done this enough times now over the years that I wonder if it might
just be possible to add a "save binary (top of queue)" option that would
just shortcut all that tedium?  I'm thinking Shift-pipe-S or shift-1-S
would be nice key combos for it (or ctrl-shift-S or ...).  :)