pan-users

[Pan-users] Check spelling in Pan

From: Riccardo Gusso
Subject: [Pan-users] Check spelling in Pan
Date: 01 Mar 2003 11:05:24 +0100

Hello, I have noticed that the new release (0.13.3) of Pan I have
recently updatet together wiht my debian linux box has the automatic
check spelling feature enabled. Unfortunately for me, the most part of
the messages I write are in Italian, where the check spelling in in
English, so the feature is unuseful for me. I have searched for, but I
haven't found how to disable it or to change the language. Can anybody
help me?
Thanks in advance,
                          Riccardo