pan-users

[Pan-users] clicking on URL's

From: Bruce Bowler
Subject: [Pan-users] clicking on URL's
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:38:49 -0500

I've been a 0.11.x user for a while but recently upgraded from RH7.2 to
RH8.0.  During that upgrade, I moved from 0.11.x to 0.13.3.  I've noticed
since the upgrade that if I double click on a URL in a message (I know a
single click will launch it but old habits die hard), I get *3* browser
windows showing up.  I could understand 2, but why 3???

--
Bruce Bowler        | Many attempts to communicate are nullified by