pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.3.93 "My Bloody Valentine"

From: Søren Boll Overgaard
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.3.93 "My Bloody Valentine"
Date: 13 Feb 2003 23:56:14 +0100

tor, 2003-02-13 kl. 21:54 skrev Charles Kerr:
> Tarballs are available now; binaries as they're contributed.
> I'll announce to freshmeat tomorrow, and if all goes well,
> this will be the last beta before 0.13.4.

A debian package is available at http://people.debian.org/~boll
Additionally, in light of recent attacks (on the irrsi.org server for
example), I was wondering if perhaps official (stable?) releases of pan
could be gpg-signed for the sake of authenticity?

--
Søren O.                                            ,''`.
                                                   : :' :