pan-users

[Pan-users] "name as subject"

From: Danny Rathjens
Subject: [Pan-users] "name as subject"
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 06:50:07 -0500

Gah!, I just upgraded to 0.13.3 and the option to save based on the
article subject name has been removed, but I can find no reference
to this in the changelogs or mailing list archive except one post
from a user complaining about the 'save article as' dialog being
confusing and being told to design a new one.

Was that the motivation to remove this very useful feature?
If that's the case, can we have a setting for newbie vs expert menu
options?(or braindead vs literate, if you want to look at it that way, ;)

Or is there some way I can still do this and I am just missing it
(keystrokes)?