pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] read-only groups dont get "read"

From: brett holcomb
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] read-only groups dont get "read"
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 12:19:40 -0500

Thanks.  That might do it.

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:36:18 -0000
 "Paul Hudson" <address@hidden> wrote:
http://newsplex.webstylists.com/download/

(Disclaimer: I've only used it on Windows, but there is a Linux version)

brett holcomb wrote:
what exactly is newsplex?  I've just started to use PAN
and like it except for the fact I can't view all my groups at one time (I know they are thinking about that problem).
 I like to have all my groups available and just click
through them without having to select servers.