pan-users

[Pan-users] Keystroke binding?

From: Jeff Boes
Subject: [Pan-users] Keystroke binding?
Date: 28 Jan 2003 13:13:45 -0500

For bandwidth-conservation reasons, I like to review the headers of
newsgroups with the "Load articles when selected" setting OFF, and
skipping through the group with the "T" (next unread thread) command.
However, there isn't any one-keystroke way to load the currently
selected message.

Is there a way to bind keystrokes to menu commands?  It looks like the
"Articles -> Download" menu item is what I want, but there's no
keystroke tied to that.

--
Jeff Boes                                      vox 616.226.9550 ext 24
Database Engineer                                     fax 616.349.9076