pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Content-Type: application/pgp; format=text; x-action=sig

From: Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Content-Type: application/pgp; format=text; x-action=sign
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 18:14:53 -0600

On Sun, Jan 26, 2003 at 05:03:31PM -0700, Duncan wrote:
> It WOULD be nice if there was a "display anyway" hotkey, for stuff like this
> (and possibly a setting to allow that to be the default).

I agree. It would be nice to have a toggle to display the raw message. I'm
sure I've seen cases where pan obviouly wasn't displaying what there was of
the message. I think it always turned out to be corrupt anyway; but just for
my sanity, it would be a nice thing to find when looking for it. :)

Carl Soderstrom.
--
Systems Administrator
Real-Time Enterprises