pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Changing quickkeys

From: Eric Ortega
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Changing quickkeys
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 08:49:17 -0800

On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 04:43:23AM -0500, J.B. Moreno wrote:

> Uhm, why?  In mutt "r" generates an email reply, in Pan, "r" generates an
> email reply.

Because when I want to reply to a post in Usenet I usually want to reply
with another post, not send a private email.  Furthermore, the compose
widget gives no indication of whether or not I'm writing an email or
a post.  When, out of habit, I hit "r" when I meant "f", there's no
indication that the post I'm writing is not going to the right place
when I'm done with it.