pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.13.3 w/GTK 2.2 - WoW!

From: John J. LeMay Jr.
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.13.3 w/GTK 2.2 - WoW!
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 22:19:21 -0500

** Reply to message from Mark Smitka <address@hidden> on Mon, 30 Dec 2002
19:15:03 -0500

> I just finished building/installing GTK 2.2 on my Redhat 8.0 system, and I am
> blown away!  Besides the great functionality of Pan, it looks incredible with
> GTK 2.2!  I thought it looked pretty sharp w/2.0, but whoa . . I'm almost
> speechless!  Yes, I know . . I need a life. :)

Ok, I give up. I compiled everything I needed (atk, pango, glib, gtk+) to have
a go at this, but Pan (0.13.2.92 installed from the SuSE rpm) complains about
not having libpangoxft-1.0.so.0.

Does pan need to be recompiled now that I've upgraded all of the gtk+ related
items?

--
John LeMay
Senior Enterprise Consultant