pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] PAN best newsreader under Linux but ...

From: Stuart Pettie
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] PAN best newsreader under Linux but ...
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 12:37:53 +0000

Thanks to Duncan for reply.

I am using 0.13.2 on Mandrake

I am downloading large binaries, MPGs for VCD & SVCD rips.

I will retry later with the cache size increased to 2Gb, once I have moved
over to RedHat 8.0.

I am sure it is a a function of cache size being reached with the default 10Mb
limit, when downloading some groups with large files, I aways download these
as "Save articles attachmets", whilst reading text groups at the same time.

As my server allows 3 connections setting the cache size to GBs should solve
the problem.

Thanks again