pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.13.3 w/GTK 2.2 - WoW!

From: Douglas Bollinger
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.13.3 w/GTK 2.2 - WoW!
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 20:29:19 -0500

On Mon, 30 Dec 2002 19:15:03 -0500
Mark Smitka <address@hidden> wrote:

> I just finished building/installing GTK 2.2 on my Redhat 8.0 system, and
> I am blown away!  Besides the great functionality of Pan, it looks
> incredible with GTK 2.2!  I thought it looked pretty sharp w/2.0, but
> whoa . . I'm almost speechless!  Yes, I know . . I need a life. :)

Yup, that's something I've wanted to say for awhile.  Pan under RH 8.0
looks really, really good.  The smooth fonts, icons; everything is very
clean, very nice.  Who woulda thunk a Linux app could look so good? :)

--
You will be attacked by a beast who has the body of a wolf, the tail of
a lion, and the face of Donald Duck.