pan-users

[Pan-users] Which Pan versions doesn't require GTK+ v1.2.10 and higher?

From: Phillip Pi
Subject: [Pan-users] Which Pan versions doesn't require GTK+ v1.2.10 and higher?
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 01:40:15 -0800 (PST)

Hi.

I have an old remote Red Hat Linux that a friend runs. I would like to
compile Pan to whatever latest version that requires GTK+ v1.2.9 or less.
I have no root access nor can the libraries upgraded (not my box) by
administrator. I am limited. The current version installed is v0.9.5-1.
Is there a newer one that I can compile with yenc support?

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"He who dislikes aardvarks was an ant in his former life." --unknown
  /\___/\