pan-users

[Pan-users] Error

From: Gregg
Subject: [Pan-users] Error
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:29:32 -0600 (CST)

I was running 0.13.0.  When trying to switch to another server it started
giving me a message saying that it didnt have the groups for "folders". I
would hit no, and it would show me the pan folders pan.sent and
pan.sendlater.  Happened no matter what server I choose.

So I upgraded to 0.13.2.92.  After doing this, I could switch to my
servers again.  Now my task list (over 2000 items) shows Saving "(null)"
instead of the descriptions, by all the tasks.  Is there anyway to fix the
task list so it shows me the right descriptions?

Gregg