pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Maybe solution of watched color dispute?

From: Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Maybe solution of watched color dispute?
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 13:42:32 -0600

On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 11:35:24AM +0100, Maurizio Colucci wrote:
> **Then the correct fix for that problem is NOT to modify colors for watched
> threads, BUT to introduce a NEW CONCEPT: the "auto-downloaded" feature.**

I think this is a marvelous idea.

> With a new icon (I suggest sunglasses) and a new hot-key.

        to me, sunglasses do not mean 'auto download'. to me, sunglasses
mean 'this is cool' or 'I need protection from this' (think welder's
goggles).
        to me, a downward-pointing arrow can easily mean 'download'; but
others may find reason to disagree.

good idea tho, at least as I understand what you're saying.

Carl Soderstrom.
--
Systems Administrator
Real-Time Enterprises