pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Pan 0.13.0 won't attach binaries

From: Toby A Inkster
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Pan 0.13.0 won't attach binaries
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 15:13:59 +0000

On Sun, 08 Dec 2002 08:28:48 +0000, Tim wrote:

> but when I post with an attachment, all that
> gets posted is the message body and the attachment is not encoded and is not
> uploaded to the server.

Pan has *never* supported posting binaries. It's planned to be added in
0.14.0 (?)

There is however an interface for posting binaries already there. This
causes some confusion. In more recent versions, this interface has been
commented out to save the confusion. Try the latest test release --
0.13.2.91

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
E-mail:   address@hidden