pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] selecting/opening groups in the Groups tab/pane

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] selecting/opening groups in the Groups tab/pane
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 12:03:58 -0700

On Sat 23 Nov 2002 11:12, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom posted as excerpted below:
> perhaps this could be most easily fixed by causing focus to automatically
> switch to the list widget, upon tab change?

Good idea!  Wish I was more of a Linux developer than just "The Llama"
(Learning Perl) stage...  That's probably some of that "low hanging fruit",
that's pretty simple to patch.  Maybe in a year I'll be there...

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin