pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] On moving through articles with the spacebar (Poss. feat

From: Fred Fraley
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] On moving through articles with the spacebar (Poss. feature Req?)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 22:02:56 -0500

On Thursday 14 November 2002 12:17 pm, Charles Kerr wrote:

> This sounds right to me.  Anyone mind if I change space reading in this
> way?

        So, OK now, like now I sort of do the <space> thingie to the bottom of
the
article then like <space> again for next article or <n> for next unread.  OK?
        So now, like tomorrow now not now now , remember, after it's changed
then
now, I'll <n> the next and <space> unread?  Right?

        Fred

        Who, with two blond daughters, blond grandchild and a half-golden
retriever,
just gives up and joins them sometimes :-)