pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Feature Request

From: John LeMay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Feature Request
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 20:58:49 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002, Brad Sims wrote:

> In the Article Composer I would like something that tells me
> what column I am in; Line position would be nice but isn't
> as important to me as the column position.

Not a bad idea, but it may open the flood gates as far as people
requesting features from their favorite text editor. I'm pretty sure Pan
has had an external editor option for a while now. (I'm not in front of my
workstation right now to check, and I don't use the option) That may be
the best way to get what you are looking for.

--
John LeMay
Senior Enterprise Consultant