pan-users

[Pan-users] [0.13.1] message-id generation

From: franconews
Subject: [Pan-users] [0.13.1] message-id generation
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 12:01:48 +0100

I have just upgraded to 0.13.1 and in previous versions I was able to let my
newsserver generate the message-id ; there is no such feature in this version
?

Another issue is that when I select another server to see the distribution and
extra moderation headers of my article, pan shows allways the local copie of
the article. Is there a way to reload it from the server and delete *one
article* from the cache (delete article deletes it but it is not possible to
reload it )?