pan-users

[Pan-users] Suggestion: Sorting

From: John Reynolds
Subject: [Pan-users] Suggestion: Sorting
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 14:00:19 -0700

I just subscribed, and couldn't find this anywhere...

Frequently I need to sort on the columns (subject, date, etc). I feel that
there is a lot of uneccessary sorting happening... for instance if I go from
sorting a "Subject" to "Date" descending, it takes two clicks of the mouse,
one to sort by date ascending, and then again by date descending.

Is it possible to have a small 'wait period' before it sorts, so that it only
sorts once based on the final click?

Cheers,

&J