pan-users

[Pan-users] Multiple Server Question (possibly suggestion)

From: Frank Bruno
Subject: [Pan-users] Multiple Server Question (possibly suggestion)
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2002 23:40:09 -0400

I've been using Binary News Reader for linux since it came out, however,
I am completely frustrated with the fact they dropped linux. I really
like their format, but I cannot take the crashes any longer. On to my
question:

In BNR you can have one set of newsgroups related to all servers. This
allows tagging of articles and BNR then downloads the article from all
servers. Is this possible w/ Pan. It looks like you have to switch
between servers and then download from a particular server?

Also, it is possible to group multiple groups under headings, like
"music", "movies" "games", etc. is this possible with Pan?

I'd RTFM, but it doesn;t seem to exist.

Thanks for helping a newbie.

-Frank